NEBRASKA SCHOOL DISTRICT AND STATE EMPLOYEES
With more than a century of combined experience, Compass Financial Resources representatives bring diverse backgrounds and areas of experience to help school district educators properly transition from their working years to retirement.
We are committed to maintaining current knowledge of all the intricate details of NPERS and staying informed of any legislative changes that could impact the state’s pension plan.
Our team can help answer specialized questions such as:
- Should I retire and take another NPERS covered position (work after retirement)?
- Which of the eight pension options do I choose and why?
- Should I purchase refunded years or out of state years?
- How do I organize my pension, Social Security, and my investments?
- Should I implement the (12 month Pre-Retirement Service Purchase) in my last year of service?
We offer a variety of ways for educators to learn about their retirement options including:
- E-newsletters and updates
- An online resource center
- Individual consultation
NEBRASKA SCHOOL DISTRICT ADMINISTRATORS
Are you looking for a resource to help educate your district on their retirement plan options?
As former teachers, we enjoy the opportunity to teach and share our knowledge with fellow educators. Compass Financial Resources is regularly called upon to present our Veteran Educator Retirement Planning Workshop. The workshop will address common
questions, misconceptions, and how to maximize pension benefits.
Would you like to schedule a Workshop for your district?
map of presentations in NE )
Review our currently scheduled workshops, or click here to request more information about creating an event specifically for your district.